Saturday, March 24, 2007

This is Emily, my tiny-winy cousin...


Updating this blog was definitely not one of the many resolutions I have for 2007. As you can tell, this blog has been neglected for quite some time.

Anyway, this little bub is my new cousin back in Malaysia. I thought I'd introduce this little angel to all you readers out there. Her name is Emily and she is our new baby at home. Mom sends me picture message of her every so often and each time I receive a picture of her she looks different than the last time. She's such a cutie. Although I've only spent around about 3 weeks with her last time I went home, it feels like I've known this little bub forever and I miss her so much. When I went home couple of months ago, she was just learning to lift her neck and all she did was sleep and feed, sleep and feed, sleep and feed. Now this little darling is learning to imitate facial expressions and rolling around like a Rollie-Pollie-Ollie! Gee she's cute!

No comments: