Thursday, April 16, 2009

Still Here...

"I'm still here!"

This reminds me, while working back in Brisbane, I almost always get locked in at work, being the last to go (on Fridays at least!), I would get the lights switched off on me and the main door locked by one of the staff...hence, "I'm still here!".

In this context, I'm still here, blogging...

Been a while, at least I'm still alive...

I took the plunge, I decided to come home to KL, to further my studies in Psychology. I don't know if my being in the program was accidental? Fated? Desired? But one thing I do know, I'm stressed to my core! I'm chemically and socially imbalanced, my life somewhat took a downward spiral...trying to stay optimistic, I'm convinced to think that my current state or permanence is merely my own interpretation.

What happens next?

Gee, I wish I could predict...we shall wait and see.

Well, at the very least, like it or not I'm still here! =)

No comments: