Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New Layout

Love the new layout!
I think this is so me...so girl, so sweet, so pink!

Doesn't make sense that I change the layout without dropping a few lines, ey??

I don't really have much to say, besides the usual ranting about life as a student. I so can't wait for it to end. I rejoice at the fact that I've passed the 1/2 way mark, I'm more than 1/2 way done(!)...but at the same time, the feeling is very unsure and nerve wrecking. The one thing I procrastinate, I hate, I fear, I cringe, I still have to do it...time is ticking, participation is lacking...sigh...can my fairy-god-mother come and help me magically complete this thing that begins with a "T" and end with a "hesis", so that I can stop doubting my ability to do what I fear most!

You have no idea how badly I want to finish and be done with this! >_<

No comments: