Sunday, December 19, 2010

Missing someone...

Last week on the 10th December 2010, I submitted the final piece of work required of me by my postgraduate studies! *phew* There were many reasons why I didn't post an entry then:

1) I was exhasuted physically
2) I was tired of looking at the computer
3) I just wanted to chill and not use any brain juice
4) I went for a body massage
5) I went for manicure and pedicure
6) I went shisha till wee hours in the morning
7) I almost forgot to sleep

I remembered the moment I was able to churn the last word needed to complete my work, my brain just frozen, and my body ached all over!

The next days were spent cleaning out my room, tidying up and organizing my notes from February 2009 to December 2010! I felt terribly guilty knowing I killed so many trees in the process of completing my postgraduate studies! *gasps*

Now I'm just sitting, chilling, relaxing and anticipating the next chapter of my life...



While doing that I'm also missing my boyfriend as he 8721.5 kilometers away from me. This is the first time ever that he's travelled so far and so long eversince we started our relationship. I can't help but think about him every day and night and in between! I knew all along how important he is to me, even before he left for his holidays I was anticipating cloudy days without him by my side. This dull feeling only confirms how much he really means to me, and how I love him so! I have my lucky stars to thank for such an incredible guy who loves me in return. The day before he left for his holidays, he made it a point to spend one hour for every day he'll be away with me. As a result, we had to peel ourselves off our bed early and be glued to each other the whole entire day until it was time for him to go home to prepare for his flight! During these days without him around, I really do feel empty. And so I didn't quite understand when my friend made a remark that "relationships are troublesome!". True that some days we may have small disagreements and what not. But those not-so-good-days are needed to remind us of the better days we share. I've always enjoyed being in a relationship. I love that I have the other person to rely on, to care for, to share, to love. I'm eternally grateful for this funny thing called love. I'm more grateful to love and be loved by the most amazing guy in the world! I love you my sweetheart!

No comments: