Sunday, July 03, 2011

Selfish is me...

Chasing dreams, earning a living, taking a break...whatever you may call it. Living away from home essentially sums up my life at the moment. Lots of tears I have shed during the last six months. Life away from home has been terribly difficult. I eat by myself, sometimes I end up eating nothing. I cry myself to bed thinking about what I'm missing out back at home. I walk the familiar streets of this island and I wished my other half was right there next to me. When I turn my head and a stranger looked at me coldly, I tear. I complain. And I complain all the time, that people are rude, colleagues are nasty, friends are fake. I keep complaining. I cry, I complain, I become a baby. I want things my way. But, things are in my way. I had a choice, I chose this path. Enough. Enough of acting like a baby because it isn't fair. It isn't fair to him. He never chose to have his partner live her live away from his. It's equally as difficult for him. Yet every ounce of his energy is used to soothe me, to make me feel better, to support my weak soul. It's time to wake up from my ignorent slumber of being a fucking baby. Stop it because it is nothing but selfish. You fucking useless baby!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Local gas stations and convenience stores appear to be newport cigarettes experiencing an uptick in sales over the last couple of weeks as the Oneida Indian Nation’s supply of mainstream brand cigarettes dwindles.But earlier this year Kinley Tshering, then a media consultant in the capital, Thimphu, discussed with friends over drinks the jailing of a Buddhist monk for three years for possessing $3 worth of tobacco, one of the first to be prosecuted under a new law banning public smoking cheap newport cigarettes.

cindy said...

Burberry Tasche
Chanel Tasche
Sonnenbrille
Accessoires & Schmuck?
T Shirt
tee shirts
ceinture en cuir
jeans
sandales Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin pas cher
tee-shirts louis vuitton
louis vuitton pas cher
chaussures nike
chaussures puma
sac fendi
sac guess
sandales Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin pas cher
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
burberry bolsas
Chanel bolsas
Guess bolsas
sac chloe
sac dior
tee shirts Louis vuitton hommes
Jeans
Lunettes de soleil
ceinture en cuir
Cravate
tee shirts burberry hommes

ventepaschere said...

Je me souviens que le jeu lorsque je vivais a Pittsburgh chaussures hommes pas cher Comme il est decrit livraison rapide chaussures pas cher Toutes vos chaussures de marque (homme, femme ou enfant) grand vendeur.

RS Gold said...

So beautiful.


I like to play online game,such as RuneScape.I always buy the items online.So I am familiar with the safest and convenient way to buy RS Gold online.There are: http://www.rsgoldfast.com/