Sunday, April 16, 2006

EASTER LONG WEEKEND...Well just because I'm no more student, I don't get mid-sem breaks anymore, how unfair?? Anyway, whoever told you life's fair?? Never fair...like we went shopping at Pacific Fair, John ended up buying 2 pairs of uncle pants from Country Road, and me?? me?? me?? Me bought nothing! *unfairr!*

ANyway, for the long Easter weekened, we went off to Gold Coast for 2 nights! Some highlights include:

1) We fed ourselves with so much food, I didn't know my stomach could take in so much without releasing any! Great discovery, ey??

2) Found out that if your rectum ever falls off your ass, you can actually fix it by gently pushing it up again! *Now imagine if Miss Cheong were given the honour to design human beings??

Assisstant Designer: So, Miss Cheong, what happens if the rectum accidentally popped out due to too much pushing on constipated days??

Miss Cheong: Oh, do you even constipate?? Erm, I guess if that happens you'll just need to hold it in your hands forever!

ahahahahhaha, I'm very thankful that I was not appointed to design human bodies! Although I'm capable of doing many things...designing a human body is complex!

3) Found out the origins of the word "goes-tan". Remember those days when you used to bring your 4-wheeled-car to the Mat Rock machanic hut?? "Ok, Mari mari mari, goes-tan, lagi lagi lagi! Okay...stoppppppp!" Remember or not?? Anyway, we suddenly thought of that wonderful word "goes-tan" and wonder where it originated from. That's when curiosity almost killed the cat. I couldn't wait any longer to find the answer and so I called Cheong-Wikipedia!

Little Cheong: Hello, daddy ar? What does "goes-tan" actually mean??

Master Cheong: "Goes-tan" means reverse la! Like that also don't know ar??

Little Choeng: I know la...but what language is that??

Master Cheong: Malay la!

Little Cheong: Eh daddy, I went to Malay school for 11 years and never came across that word in classroom before la!

Master Cheong: Aiya...it's a kampung word la! People in kampung very creative mah! Hold on, hold on, I pass you to your mommy.

Little Cheong: Hi mommy, "goes-tan" is what language??

Mrs Cheong: "Goes-tan" means reverse in Malay la! Kampung poeple's language!

Little Cheong: Ohhhhhhhhh!

Mrs Cheong: So holiday ar?? Shwoing off your bikinis la??

(that leads to amazing discovery number 4!)

4) I'm an absolute poser in the waters! With so many pairs of bikinis, you might think I'm a national swimmer or at least state synchoronize swimmer! Truth is...Michelle can't swim for nuts! So what I did was, picked out one from my collection of swimmers and put it on and went to soak myself if the yucky smelly spa! Which according to Jason smells like some fluid from the human body of a man! *yuckssssssssssss!*

5) We didn't even get our feet in contact with any sand at all during our 2 nights stay! Ewwwwwwww! Isn't it some romantic thing to do?? Like go up to the coast, walk the beach at night, admiring the round moon which is the only source of light at the beach, then turning to gaze into each others' eyes and telling each other how beautiful we are?? And no, we didn't do anything romantic like that. The only most romantic thing we did for each other was...erm...me greeting him "good morning!" and he frying a sunny side up egg for me! Ahhahahahahah! *how romantic...awwwwwwwwwww!* *yawn!*

6) We spotted 2 cute guys at a sushi restaurant! Aparently there's something about these Jap guys...they stand out from other Asian guys and they are able to fall into the category of being "cute"! Woahhhhhh! Must be the well shaped eye brows!

Anyway, my stomach is so used to having full tank food in it that it's calling out for more food now!

Till I blog again, take care, ey! =)

6 comments:

farah lee said...

omg michelle what happened to you, SUPER LAME man!! must be all that work really getting to you, finally get a break and you go wild (on your blog). so funny!!!

oh so you like Jap guys' eyebrows, no wonder you think cw is handsome!! haha

ChelleZ~* said...

ChelleZ to Jelly...Oi, cannot anyhow put my bikini pictures on blog! Takut nanti sampat man fall in love with my figure la...ahahahhaha! I'm talking about bulging belly and lapangan terbang KLIA! ;) And btw...Goes-tan / gostan = same la! As long as you understand! ;p *HugSsSsss*

ChelleZ~* said...

Chellez to Farachella...Yeah, "lame"liness is creeping in me lately! Doesn't make it better when I can't blog as often as I like! :p

Btw, cw has nice eyebrows...maybe you should make him drunk and then shape his eyebrows for him! If you do need my help, gimme a buzz! And yes...we will meet up soon! =)

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon people. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging for that exact make. The prices as regards the shoes are all over 190 pounds on every site. But completely I base this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good morning friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that particular model. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are around 220 pounds on every page. But for all I bring about this locate selling them for half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what do you think?