Thursday, April 06, 2006

MISSING IN THIN AIR?? And so my life as a full time working adult has ripped me off my privilege of surfing on the net without worrying about this thing called sleep. Lately, and strangely enough, I clock off at the lastest by 10:30pm, just so I have a whole solid 8 hours sleep (and hopefully a few good episodes of dream playing while I'm snoozing!)...Well, you see the thing is if I don't get a full 8 hours sleep each night, by 10:30 am (which is just 2 hours into work), I will start looking for food to munch to keep me awake, and I'll munch, and munch, and munch till time for lunch (and it rhymes!)...What happens after lunch is my amazing discovery of how working people get addicted to coffee! Well, if you understand the dynamics of operation in a typical office, you will simply grasp the idea of the power of caffeine! Not so much of an addiction but I'd say more of necessity taking its toll! Everyday after lunch, I'd have to search for 2 blunt toothpicks to keep my eyes open! Imagine the pain I go through?? But thanks to my great discovery of caffeine, I need not go through such pain any longer...but with caffeine, I get trembling hands and legs, ahahahhaha! I think caffeine is too strong for me! Ok, I don't know how to end this entry, coz I can go on and on about the pros and cons of caffeine! ANyway, coz I need to make up my 8 hours sleep...I gtg! Good night everyone! I'll be back real soon! ;)

No comments: