Saturday, March 25, 2006


MY WEEK...My week's been fantabulous!
1) I went for a job interview
2) I was appointed a promising full time job (*yay!*)
3) I quit working as miss waitress on weekdays
4) I dug out all my courage to tell my boss at the cafe the absolute truth (and I left the cafe in one piece! *SmiLeS*)
5) I am working temporarily as miss waitress on Saturdays only
6) I (finally) get to dress up for work (again)
7) I "designed" and "fixed" homemade pizza
8) I attended Brigette's 3rd birthday party (which explains the belly!)
9) I am going shopping!
10)I have got my self-esteem boost! *WinK*

Conclusion: His favour is unfolding in my life! =)

3 comments:

ChelleZ~* said...

Thanks for dropping by Teck Guan!
All the best to you in job hunting! ;)

Anonymous said...

She's so cuuuttteeeee!!! Bridgette I mean...

Munn

ChelleZ~* said...

Munn... ;P
Miss having you around in Brissy. It somehow feels different without a nagging old man around!