Friday, March 10, 2006

Must be the GREEN TEA FRAPPE! I think I'm high on caffeine at the moment and I'm not able to sleep! My body is tired but my mind is racing and it doesn't seem to wanna switch off! Adrenalin is pumping hard when the body is more than ready for bed. Now what's going on? I need to jump out of bed at 7am tomorrow and this insomnia is totally not helping! Should have had babychino instead (I had my first cup of babychino ever in my life last night and I instantly fell in love with it! So frothy, so creamy and so chocolaty! Dunk marshmellows in it and it's ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...just thought of sharing my babychino experience! *smiles*). Anyway, Mil, John and I had a great time strolling around the city today. As much as we try resisting not to spend a cent, both Mil and I couldn't get by shopping without spending. Somehow the desire to bring something home overpowered the piggybank at home.
p/s: And btw I thought I'd make it public...Mil's a great shopping companion! *WinK*

No comments: