Wednesday, September 21, 2005


AS INNOCENT AS A CHILD...John always does things that amuses me...!! This morning he caught my attention for the one zillionth time!! John woke up rather early this morning, cooked himself something to eat from the kitchen, after which he headed for the wooden door and kept it open, held a text book in his hand, hoping that I'd buy into the idea that he's really studying...every vehicle that passes by caught his attention, more so if it were a bike. He poked his head out each time he heard passerby passing by. And not to mention the countless times he ran out to check on the letter box today. For a minute, as I was watching him, I thought to myself, "what is he up to?!?!?!" Then it came to mind that he's waiting on a parcel from Melbourne that he bought from online!! *Sigh* John never fails to make me laugh at his child-like-ness!! He's like this little boy waiting so eagerly for a new toy to be sent to him that he wouldn't even sit 1 metre away from the door and wouldn't allow the door to shut just so that he doesn't miss mr postman when he delivers his parcel!! He's truly like a little boy trapped in a body of a 25!! Anyway, after such a long wait, he finally shut the door closed as the clock struck 5pm...coz he knows that mr postman had probably already gone home and that he has to wait for yet another day!! So, tomorrow, I hope his parcel arrives...if not he will be a disappointed little boy (yet again!!)...It just funny how we sometimes put on our little kiddo pants and behave in such child-like manner...I guess without us realising it makes it innocent too!! =)

No comments: