Tuesday, September 20, 2005


CLASSY QUEEN...Made up of 8mm glass frosted white beads, 6mm purple glass faceted beads and tiny clear tube beads. This piece spells elegance...very classy and pretty!! The flower can be worn either in the center of off center depending on your own preferance. This peice has been made ages ago...but it's just that I couldn't find time to load it because of work. I'm now working almost FULL TIME at Shiki's...making me very tired and exhausted after work everyday which explains why I never seem to have time for anything else!! ;) Today is different...I've been down with a viral infection!! Since Saturday my head's been throbbing, ran a temperature, had sore throat, coughing, flu, diarrhoea...oh well you name it, I've got it!! I was so sick, I couldn't even go to work yesterday and this morning when I woke up I thought I might be able to do it, but then again...nope!! My head was soooooooo heavy and it felt like I had some heavy metal band jamming from inside my head!! So instead of going to work, I got a friend to replace me (thank goodness for understanding friends like Jaime!!) and off I went to Toowong medical centre to see a doctor (also coz Melissa reminded me that I have to see a doc...thanks Mel, so sweet of yoU!!)...was secretly hoping that the doctor would say something like, "I think you really have to consider working somewhere else...coz the hot pan and all the cooking and stress from there is doing you no good!!"...muahahhahahhah!! But instead he said, "You really need a few days of good rest before I get yourself back to work!!"...ahahahhahha, which is not quite a bad thing, at least the doctor thinks I need A FEW DAYS OF GOOD REST...Oh well, I really think I do...Initially I thought my wisdom tooth was gonna grow, that's why my gums were swallon and my head throbbing and the fever and all (coz I remembered when my little cousin was a couple of months old, and expecting his first tooth, he was down with fever and things like that...maybe I forgot I'm like 21 yrs old?!?!?)...well, turned out to be yet another prank!! No signs of wisdom tooth growing as of yet!! =) I hope my headache will go away soon, coz I don't think I can tolerate another day of sleeping in bed for more than 12 hours!! I so feel like smashing my head against the wall when I woke up this morning and it was still throbbing!! Enough is enough!! How many days do you wanna keep me off my job?!?!??! How much attention do you need from me?!?!?!??! Go away you headache nonsense!! Goooooooooo!! (",)

No comments: