Friday, September 30, 2005

WHICH PLAYGROUND ARE YOU PLAYING ON?? *Wondering* Which playground am I playing on?!?!? Okay, it's 12:30am, I'm still awake!! I'm suppose to be in bed by now, but obviously I'm still up and so don't feel like sleeping!! Just when I thought things are beginning to work out well, someone just has to poke an itchy finger in and make things bad...why?? I really, seriously wonder why...I'm so sick of this whole thing!! Call it a game if you want to!! I'm sick, I'm tired and I don't feel like playing anymore!! I wanna quit!! This is enough!! I hate to always have to worry, think and pretend!! You wanna know how I'm feeling?? Great, I'll let you in to how I'm really feeling...I feel like shit!! I feel useless, my heart is broken...feels like someone has just ripped it apart, I feel helpless, I feel insecure, I feel lousy, I feel...oh well, I just don't feel a thing anymore, how about that?!?! Everytime just when I'm ready to regain confidence and when I think I'm ready to move on, surprises shoot up!! Something has to come along to grab my heart, sink it, stab it and then drag me into a tunnel of darkness and throw me into the deep deep ocean where I'd feel lost, fearful, scared, anxious, hopeless and heartbroken. Why do I even have feelings?? Does anyone care about my feelings?? I hate to think of what to think about when things happen!! It numbs me...it scares me...it affects me!! So now tell me, does this game allow for changing players?? Pick someone else, why pick me?!?!? I wanna QUIT, now leave me alone!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Hold on to your own beliefs, never let anyone let you down...if you fall, pick yourself up and try again!! If it doesn't work, hop on to another playground...!! Life's a playground itself...Love it!!" -Michelle Cheong (2005)

ChelleZ~* said...

It's ironic how our thoughts and feelings can change from north to south in just a split second when disaster strikes, that I have to be reminded of what I've posted previously...ahahahaha!!

Thanks Munn, I will pick myself up, hop on to the next playground and enjoy whatever that is in store for me there!! =)