Saturday, February 25, 2006

Dear Lord, please calm my heart, help me keep my cool, have a big and brave heart and combat whatever fear that I may have which is unecessary in my life. Although this world has many different interesting things/creatures that come in different shapes and sizez, I pray you will help me grasp the idea and understand the reason for their existance. At this point of time, Lord I might not be able to appreciate these things in life but I believe with time, you will reveal their beauty to me. Help me see things the way you would with your mighty eyes, help me feel things the way you feel with your loving touch, help me hear things the way you would with your careful ears, help me understand things the way you would with your gracious heart...Lord please help me...Help me not to get goosebums whenever they are in my sight and help me not to slam or smash them whenever they freak me out! Please do help me stay away from those eight-legged friends who always and never fail to make me cringe! Help me not to always be frightened by these guys when I see them! Oh Lord...help me please!

Waaaaaaa...!! Help...Michelle is darn afraid of this creature called SPI...SPID...SPIDE...SPIDER!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaa...!!

No comments: