Monday, December 24, 2007

Farah's 23rd on the 23rd of December 2007!

Last evening we celebrated Farah's 23rd Birthday on the 23rd of December 2007! "HAPPY BIRTHDAY FARAH!!" It was an awesome party which Farah had organised. I truly am greatful for such a fun-loving and genuine friend. Farah was my saviour during the boring Uni days - we'd meet and bitch and gloat and sulk! We have so many similarities which proved the saying "birds of a feather flock together". The only two things that we differ are probably, the BRIANS and the BURPS, hahahaha! Farah is very intelligent and a serial burper.

Anyway, at some point during Farah's party, I had this sudden urge of coming back to live in KL permanently! For a while, I couldn't decipher which part of me passed the thought on to my brain, leading me to think of coming home. But you know what, I SERIOUSLY DO MISS HOME!! That is it! Nothing complicated and nothing sophisticated, I just miss home...I wanna be here, in this place which I am totally familiar and have friends whom I grew up with to do things with me, to listen to me, to chill out, to have fun, to party, to dance, to laugh. I miss being myself in my own home. I always say "home is where my heart is" and my heart is here, therefore my home is here. I want to come home to Malaysia...the only place which will forever be home to my heart. Should I, or should I not? Will I regret my decision? This is a freaking HUGE decision.

I was telling one of my friends that I am 24 now...and gee time is ticking!! I am 24 and I have not yet achieved all the things I wanted to achieve in my ideal life!! I don't want to be wearing a bagage of regrets in later days, feeling guilty about the "what ifs" and the "if onlys".

Michelle is in a serious dilemma!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg michelle i didn't know you had a blog!! cuz you keep changing blogs! and you wrote about ME and i didn't know it!! i'm so so sorryy

i'm truly truly grateful to have you as a friend too.. during uni days and now, you are so so fun and are an excellent friend. and i'm really really happy you could make it for my 23rd!!! thank you so so so much, not only for attending, but for being YOU, as you are so great, and i'm honoured to have you as my friend :) *hugzzzzzzz* :)

ChelleZ~* said...

Hahahhaha shit, now you've found my blog, I will have to relocate, hahahhahah!! The purpose of my blog is for no one to visit/read...just to membebel how I feel and what I think...