Sunday, December 16, 2007

Time of the year...

9 more sleeps to Christmas 2007 and I think I have completed Christmas shopping this year. I've seriously lost count of how many boxes of Lindt chocolates I've purchased! Gawd I wished people would just put in their requests for their presents. It's brains numbing trying to figure out what goes with who...phew! I don't even know if I have a present for each person but I've had enough! Enough of the hustling and bustling around in the malls and about. Tough luck if you miss out!

I'm currently overdose with Christmas dinners/gatherings/drinks/lunches. I've had one almost every single night for the past week and again, I've just about had enough! One last one before we call it a year (here in Brissy at least). Christmas lunch with the remaining colleagues on Thursday before I fly out on Friday. 

I've never felt this tired...I'm so tired that I cannot think straight, concentrate, and focus! Gawd help me! I just need to stop and rest! Although admittedly, I'm not doing as much physical work (which explains the weight gain), but mentally I'm freaking not coping! The brain is moving like 100 miles per hour and the heart is pumping 10 million times a second! I think I've had enough this year. 

I'm just so waiting to go home to my family and milk all the attention I possibly can in the world!! 

p/s: Market has finally concluded this week for the year! Will be a well deserving 3 weeks break for us before we reopen for business again next year! 




No comments: