Saturday, March 29, 2008

MH140 left for KL from Brisbane at 0015

Dad has left for home...no tears at the airport, very well done on my part!! =) In fact this has never happened before. I would usually flood the airport whenever I leave my parents or vice versa. 

HOWEVER, there were a few tears on the way home...

Text message from dad to Mich:
4got 2 fill the immigration form thats why took so long. Take care n love u! 

Text message from Mich to dad:
Do you need to fill a form? Returning home wad, oh actually have 2! I forgot 2 mention! 2 happy that all 30 kg luggage were through, he he! Have a safe and comfy flight home. See you in August! Love u lots! Muaks! If ur hand still bleeding, please ask the air steward for a band aid. 

Text message from dad to Mich:
Ok, bye n love u, nite nite!

Text message from Mich to dad:
Opps, no one 2 cover blanket 4 me 2nite! Nvm, 4 more months I'll be home! Love u lots! =)

Text message from dad to Mich:
(>"*<)
  (-,-) zzzZ!
(")-<')
sshh ..it's me putting a blanket on you, so that you won't get cold, have a warm & good nite sleep! Sweet dreams ~ love daddy.

Text message from Mich to dad:
Ha ha! Thank u! :) I'll sleep tight now! Good night! :)

Text message from dad to Mich:
Hope teddy will do a good job 2nite.
Almost boarding. Will sms u on arrival. Love u. Nite nite!

Yes, daddy's girl I am! For as long as I lived at home, or whenever dad's around, he tucks me in bed. I would crawl into my bed and after I've fallen asleep, he would sneak into my room and make sure all 4 ends of my blankie touch the 4 corners of my bed so that I would be tucked in warm and cosy. 

p/s: I love you dad!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeeeyer , crybabyyyy ^___^

Anonymous said...

that's one great dad. ^ . ^ I'm happy for you.

Anonymous said...

yeah your dad is so nice!! how your dad know how to put teddy bear? so clever. you're so lucky to have a relationship like that with your dad :)