Saturday, April 19, 2008

We are watching Opera!!

This was the conversation between John and I on the way home from work last week...

John: Hey, we're going to watch Oprah!
Michelle: Okay...(in my head I was wondering, is Oprah Winfery hosting her talk show here?)
John: Is next week good for you?
Michelle: Should be fine, but is Oprah in Brisbane??
John: Yaaaaa...Like as if you didn't know??
Michelle: Oprah Winfery is in Australia?!?!?!? 
John: Nooooooo laaaaaaaa!! Why would we want to watch The Oprah Winfery Show?!?!?
Michelle: Huh?? Then??
John: Phantom of the Opera laaaaaaaaa!! 
Michelle: Oppsies!! *laughs uncontrollably thinking what an idiot she was*

John and I will be watching Phantom of the Opera on 25th April 2008 (which is the NZ day public holiday too!)...woohoooooo!! 
The white mask, the stalk of red rose and Andrew Lloyd Webber...I make sure I got it right this time around!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I 'm going to watch Oprah too !

ChelleZ~* said...

Ahahahhaha, wonder what would be the topic of the day and what free gift would she be distributing, huh??

Anonymous said...

eh john, what's wrong with watching Oprah anyway?? she gives out free CARS to her audience ok!!! heck i'd go if i found out she's hosting a show nearby!!

and honestly i'd rather watch Oprah than opera. :P

Anonymous said...

I'd got a feeling that I'd be dragged along too. Well... if it is a nice car, I wouldn't mind. Or maybe I'll just go the that 'nice place' jason is planning to take me to. :P

Phantom of the Opera, the only thing i like about that is the mask.

ChelleZ~* said...

You've got an issue with body image ga Farah?? Hahhahaha, Oprah's favourite topic...BODY IMAGE!! Or are you hoping to bump into Tom Cruise (not that I find him attractive anymore!)??

I think Phantom of the Opera will be great!! =)

Anonymous said...

huh.. oprah talks about a lot of cool psychological issues like abuse, rape, transgenders, same sex marriage, husband of 10 years change sex become woman and still married to the wife.. damn cool la ok!!

helloo johnn!! you reading this?? don't put down oprah!!! hahaha

ChelleZ~* said...

Haahhahah, you are so PRO-Oprah!! Okay I have to agree that Oprah is all cool, except her show here is on at freaking 2pm every weekday...it's for the too-free-and-nothing-to-do house wives la. Do I look like I fit into that category!??!?!? Hahahhahah!!

p/s: SOMEONE, please get her tickets to watch Oprah!!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha ,"too-free-and-nothing-to-do house wives la" damn, now we all know what farah has been doing. :P

Who's that someone who would get her tickets to watch Oprah???

ChelleZ~* said...

Just for the record, we've watched Phantom of the Opera and it was AWESOME!! =)