Sunday, January 17, 2010

External Practicum

I don't really know how to describe my feelings at the moment. I'm one step closer to becoming a professional?? I don't know if I can put it that way...anyway tomorrow will mark the beginning of my External Practicum. Along with excitement of seeing REAL DEAL clients, I'm also very anxious about my own capabilities. I'm not sure if it's self-confidence but I have a feeling it's not. It's more like knowing I'd be thrown into the deep sea, not having my 10 other classmates there to vent and to support when things get a lil rough is quite daunting! It's at times like this that makes me realise how much my fellow classmates have contributed to the successful completion of my last 3 semesters! Not easy at all, but with them, they make it easiER. Together we shared our load, we embraced in each others' successes, we support each others' weaknesses, we encourage, we played, we fought (and we fought hard!), we did most things as a team. Now that we'll be going our separate ways as we start our external practicum, I wish each and every one of us the best of luck! Though we'll be seeing lesser of each other, let's not forget how efficient we were as a team and let's continue to be of encouragement to each other!

Is does sound like I'm going through separation anxiety...whatever it is, the lil stress that I'm feeling could just be a good thing I hope! =)

To External Practicum! =)

No comments: