Monday, January 25, 2010

Ello says Hello!


Ello is a new pet I received a little over three weeks ago...Apparently the person who gave it to me said that elephant symbolizes strength, humbleness and hard work. Upon receiving Ello, the student in me had decided to sit him upon a pedestal on my study desk to remind me of it's wonderful traits as a strong, humble and hardworking animal. I immediately fell in love with it and wish to share that with you. If you are wondering what could be of guidance to you this year, maybe try being like Ello?!?!? ;) (p/s: that's Ello after having McD's for breakfast...it's all full and very satisfied with both food and toy!)

Fruit of the week: "Be Encouraged!"
Whatever that you are pursuing at this point in time, please be reminded to "be encouraged". Sometimes, it's easy to lose sight of the greater picture when we only dwell on current our pains/obstacles. Let us be encouraged to continue fighting the battle and work hard at achieving whatever we've have set out to achieve! =) Gambate!!

No comments: