Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Year, New Beginnings!

I've never done anything like this before, and to add to it, I have never thought I was competent enough to be holding down a job like that...I guess to a new beginning, I shall dig up my courage, have a taste of it, let my hair down, and enjoy myself??

I was selected as a teaching assistant for one of the subjects along with another coursemate! Woohoo! "Congratulations, Chelle!" I know...for those of you who know me, you know how much this sort of thing isn't really my kinda thing? But hey, to everything, there is first! And to this, how else would I wanna have a taste of it if it was not one of the subjects I am passionate about? Anyway, I see this as a milestone in my life. And to those who say "never" to some things, think again! "Never say never..." for you never know when you'll be called up!

As with my new year resolution to keep my dreams at heart and to fight hard for them, I think this is a fantastic place to start! =) Everyone out there, HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I know this will be a great year, so play hard, folks!

2 comments:

lani said...

great to see you accepted the challenge and encouraging others as well... Happy new year

ChelleZ~* said...

Happy new year to you too lani, here's hoping the new year will bring you everything nice and sweet! =)