Thursday, August 19, 2010

Drunk

drunk
–adjective
1. being in a temporary state in which one's physical and mental faculties are impaired by an excess of alcoholic drink; intoxicated: The wine made him drunk.
2. overcome or dominated by a strong feeling or emotion: drunk with power; drunk with joy.
3. pertaining to or caused by intoxication or intoxicated persons.
 
I do feel like I'm drunk, and I am serious about it. These few mornings I find it so difficult to get out of bed, though having 6-7 hours sleep each night (too much compared to my usual 4-5 hours sleep). My eyes wouldn't cooperate with my wishes to wake up, and my brain keeps telling me I need more sleep thus keep making me all grogy! Seems like my mental faculties are impaired by an excess of WORK! Constant worrying about work is making me a little stressed and as a result my defense is sending messages that I need to sleep so that I can avoid attending to my work! Oawrhhhhhhhh! 

No comments: