Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Wednesdays with Wise Ting

"You need to find the core of your being. Only when you know the core of your being, is when everything that drives you fall into their respective places. The core of your being will attract good things to you like how a magnet does. Those who have not found their cores are those who live their lives being unstable, often have moods being seen sailing from high to low - like a pendulum swinging from one end to the other unknowing where they should belong and want to belong..."

Just when I thought it to be another ordinary Wednesday out with Wise Ting, I was left to ponder upon something extremely thought-provoking and somewhat deep. For a random person who doesn't usually think too hard about things, this was quite a powerful challenge for me. I would like to think that I'm usually one who is quite strong, stable and sure of myself. This question lingers in my head now as I try to decipher what is the core of my being...What is the magnet that is working for me? and perhaps, you too?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.