Monday, May 09, 2011

Expectations...

"The unity of two people brings about a partnership that might possibly be of heightened expectations"

Is heightened expectations considered a disorder? Whatever.

p/s: HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY TO ALL BEAUTIFUL WOMEN! It does not matter however young or old you may be. As long as you are born homogametic, with x-chromosomes, you long to carry your very own child in your arms. You may run away from the commitment of motherhood, but the longing of becoming a mother will always be present. That's probably why dolls were created. To my very own mother, thank you for being the perfect role model in my life. Your shoes may be too big for me to fill. I guess I won't know how it feels till it really happens. I take my hat off to you, I salute you for being such an incredibly strong woman. I wish to grow up to be like you...I love you, mom! 

1 comment:

ventepaschere said...

grand vendeur, facile a travailler sac a main pas cher , chaussures pas cher est votre meilleur chooice pour votre collecte.