Thursday, May 12, 2011

For the better

I have been given an opportunity to live a dream I always had. I always thought God's timing would perfect everything. However, it didn't seem to be the case this time around. If the opportunity had come 3 years back, then this job would have been perfect for me - the travelling around the world, my own time at luxurious hotels, shopping spree every other week. Fabulous life I'd say! Today, 3 years later, having the privilege to live such a life, my perception of it has changed. Perhaps maturity brought me to the next level? I don't know. But one thing I do know, living away from my loved ones in a country that is foreign to me doesn't seem like a worthwhile price to pay even if it was for all the perks of the job. Perhaps God's timing at work? Fair enough that I waited a lifetime for this opportunity, but more to that God is putting me to a test He might already have the answer to. To choose a life I have dreamt of living? Or to choose the love of my life? My answer loud and clear...I choose the love of my life!

So, if God has already pre-selected an answer for me, then why still gave me the opportunity I thought was gold? For mere confusion? I'd like to think that it is so that I taste the sweetness in missing the one I love, and a gentle reminder that he means everything to me! He was the dream I've always had. Thank you sweetheart for giving it to me.

2 comments:

ventepaschere said...

Point etait en excellent etat sac a main pas cher , mieux que je pensais que ce serait! chaussures sport vente a l'offre aujourd'hui une grande.

secreto said...

sera que eu sou a unica a fala portugueee deixa eu i lava roupa