Wednesday, May 04, 2011

It's YOU!

So I got you thinking that I disappeared from the face of earth? Not quite...We've moved into the 5th month of the no longer new year of 2011. I wouldn't give a month-to-month recap of what happened coz typically that would be done at the end of each year. However worth a mention that I've relocated and I'm now working from Singapore. The first few months had been tough. But looking at it now, it is still tough.

When I first relocated, I thought it was because I didn't have personal space as I was sharing a room with my 8 year old cousin. And so I moved out. Moving out was a wise decision as I was closer to work and that gave me a few more minutes of sleep in the morning. Moving into my own room also gave me the luxury to be on the internet anytime of the day, and doing whatever I like in the privacy of my own room. Still after working very hard to furnish my little room into a cosy corner, I still felt very empty. Then I thought I needed to go out more often and meet more people and go new places. I did and the feeling was still the same. Perhaps it will change once I start working. Work started and nothing changed.

In the midst of all these that happened, a few occasions had me feeling over the moon and extremely happy. Twice, my boyfriend came to visit, once I went home for Chinese New Year, once for my boyfriend's graduation, and once when my boyfriend came over for my graduation. The culprit of it all is the 200miles distance that is keeping me away from the person I most adore. Well, I never knew I can be so weak. I never knew what it feels like to miss someone so badly. I miss him so much that it hurts. I don't know how or what I can do to handle the pain. But despite it all...I am truly glad I found the person whom I know I cannot live without in this life!

1 comment:

ventepaschere said...

tres satisfait, merci encore! sac a main pas cher. 2012 de bonnes critiques chaussures filles et chaussures foot est votre meilleur chooice pour votre collectebienvenue.bienvenue.