Friday, December 16, 2005


16th NOV...Today I'm officially 22 years and 1 month old...This day one month ago Alison came arriving with a cake at my door step!! =) And at 12 am, she insisted that we cut the cake!! Well, well, what can I say but to express my appreciation to such a great and wonderful friend that I truly treasure!! Actually, the fact that I was able to celebrate my birthday with my family and friends back at home this year was already a good enough gift for me, as for the last 3 years, I have been celebrating my birthday away from home and for most years in the examination hall even!! Thanks to dearest Mommy and Daddy who have shared their love with me all these years...The greatest lesson I've learnt from being lived here for 22 years is to always appreciate our parents for all the sacrifices that they've made for us...I'll never be able to repay every penny and effort spent on me, but the least I can do is to appreciate them and to fulfill my duty as their dear daughter till the very end. I'd also like to thank Jhane, Tse Jea, Wei Jin, Jessie, Ming Kit, Geri, Dick, Jing Hui, Siow Ben Ben, Dom, Vania, Yin Teng, BeeV, Wye, Aaron, Renee, Anita, Belinda, Munn and (especially) John who have sent me birthday wishes/gifts via phone calls, sms, emails, snail mails, msn, friendster, etc...You guys rock!! =)

No comments: