Wednesday, December 14, 2005


STAR CHASE...Presenting to you...Miss Hongkong 1999, Sonija Kwok, 2nd runner up...Myolie Wu, TVB actors, Ron Ng and Raymond Lam...*clap* *clap* Yes, Karen was dragged by me to relive our kiddo days on the 2nd Dec 05 by joining a multitude of TVB fans at Times Square to catch a glimpse of these TVB stars! My favourite among the lot?? Sonija Kwok!! =) She's really gorgeous real life...she's sweet, graceful, lady like and carries herself with poise. Okay, so much about the stars...!! Let me tell you how these fans go really crazy upon their arrival!! I was pushed left and right, front and back and nearly suffocated from each others' perspiration!! So, now you ask will I do this again?!?!? Erm...I think I'll have to think twice before going next time!! Plus while waiting for them to arrive, in the midst of pushing and wobbling among the crowd, my poor camera had a great fall and no it didn't break it's crown but the edges of the poor cammy were gone...*a moment of silence for poor cammy* =( It wasn't all that bad actually...at least Karen and I had fun that evening!! ;)

No comments: