Saturday, December 17, 2005


SHOPPING FRIDAY...Here is another pair of shoes I got today while shopping with Mommy. Ahahhahaha, just as I reminded myself that I should really stop buying more shoes, I got myself another pair!! Ahahhahahha!! Okay, what else did I get besides shoes?? I also got some clothes in preparation for the roaring working world!! Ahahhahaha, speaking of which, I haven't even gone for a single interview but I've started worrying about what to wear when I join the work force!! So far I've got 2 skirts, 4 shirts, 5 knit wear tops, 4 pairs of pants...Hmmm, now no wonder my Daddy says I fall under the "high maintenance" category!! Hahahhahahah!! Haih...actually, I'm really praying that I get a job soon!! Don't really wanna go back to Brissy with nothing to look forward to...And definitely not the casual food court job anymore...it's time to move on from there...

No comments: