Sunday, May 25, 2008

One More Sleep!

One more sleep till John comes home!! =)

I miss my friend, my entertainer, my personal chef, my chauffeur, my bodyguard, my housemate, my butler, my shopping companion, my happiness, my cheeky monkey, my life coach, my everything, MY JOHN!! 

You don't know how much you rely on your other half until you're forced to be miles apart...There is a relationship that has been built on from a lot of time spent together, a lot of arguments resolved, a lot of learning from each other, a lot of sharing and caring. 

On the flip side of it, people engaging in LDR, in particular those who have not met each other, mostly Internet "relationships", how would you class that as a relationship? How would a relationship establish? How would you rely on the other person when you have not been physically together, have not experienced life together? Therefore, my question is how would you have that urge to want to be with the person? What motivates you to go the extra mile in investing in this "relationship"? Even being with a person you see physically, it would take a lot of effort for one to give and take in a relationship, I just find it very hard to understand what the motivations are for people involved in Internet "relationships". Is it lust that keeps the "relationship" going? Or simply the fun of it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah man, cyber relationships are not real.

haha john is your personal chef, chauffeur, bodyguard, and butler - sounds like you live like a princess! (and sounds like john is overworked :P)

ChelleZ~* said...

I'm just wondering the "real-ness" in cyber relationships. Don't think they can even be called "relationships" to begin with.

And btw, John is not overworked, he is overloving, hahahhaha!! =)