Friday, May 02, 2008

Strong yet weak...

There is so much happening in my life, yet...nothing has actually really happened! Demons stirring me up emotionally and psychologically - mental block, emotional downpour, mood swings, stress, etc, etc, etc. I feel like there is a mental race in everything I do and yet I'm not really doing anything? It's a strange feeling. I'm tired, yes I am...you demons, bugger off! Leave me alone...

Bear with me while I sort these little shits out...
p/s: I don't know how I got sucked into this downward spiral...Must be something in the chilly Brissy air...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg michelle having down time?? is the end of the world approaching???

ChelleZ~* said...

Michelle is back, stronger and mightier than before!! =)

ChelleZ~* said...

Farah, Michelle is only human...she is allowed to have down times, except she doesn't particularly fancy down times, coz it is too much distraction!!