Friday, August 29, 2008

Glamorous Work Station


Welcome to my new work-station! Currently being demoted to the archive room in the dungeon...Boring, filthy, dusty, smelly, and all sorts of descriptions to fit a room filled with nothing else but files! Oh, wait a minute there was also a step ladder, boxes for storing files temporarily, and other marketing materials. So much for work place health and safety!

I have spent majority of 2 days filing and archiving students files from last year. My body is starting to ache now, not to mention the cuts all over from those stupid metal fastener and staples! If you have not experienced working in an archive room, it's seriously not funny at all! Reaching up high, bending down low...looking at names to sort them in alphabetical order, after a while all you see is just *^#%$@&^#*#&$*^&%@^#%^*$&!! If I see another student by the family name of WONG, I will drop dead! I just could not believe there are so many WONGS in a semester!

Thank your lucky stars if filing/archiving is not part of your very generous job description!


Sorry guys, yet another boring work post.

p/s: John's coming back from New Zealand tomorrow...hopefully he will help me stay sane! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, 3 posts in a row about your job.. looks like you really hate it!! don't worry less than a month and you're outta there right?? then when you come back we'll see more blog posts about working like in KL :P

Anonymous said...

I do a different type of filing/archiving for my work files on the computer. It's quite a headache as well, but at least I don't get cuts :P