Sunday, October 31, 2010

Shopping?

Lately shopping is the most enjoyable and pleasurable activity on my list. I look forward to shopping every weekend with my parents, where I am not required to think about work or anything stressful for that matter. I must admit I really love it. I love hanging out with my parents and just picking out whatever I want. Most pretty, cute, floral, polka dots, ribbons and bows things/clothes attract me.

After a long day out, with bags of shopping in my room, I'd inspect the items I purchased piece by piece, try them on, hang them up or fold them nicely to look at, admire and adore. After all the fun and luxurious time I had. I now sit in front of the computer again and back to where I started, would begin to worry about work yet again.

Makes me wonder if shopping is a form of escapism for me. When will this end as my wardrobe is almost filled with 50% new clothes, 30% clothes I don't wear, and 20% clothes I wear. I'm afraid my space will not be able to contain my current bad habit. *pouts*

1 comment:

mr jp said...

Sigh women :P