Friday, June 10, 2005


HEY LILAC...Very delicate pair of earrings carefully put together with Swarovski crystals of two different sizes and two different shades of lilac. Was going to name it "HEY JUDE" initially because the song was playing in the background while I was making this lovely pair!! Of course not forgetting that Geon was trying to play that song on the guitar too, ahahhahah!! Love that song, reminds me of ALison...she sang that song when we went to RedBox earlier this year, and she sang it without the help of her singing partner, ahahahhahahah!! I miss her...she's moved to her new place and is still waiting on the internet connection...hmmm...her new place is really nice, but I'm not very happy that she's moved...now she's so far away from my place and it will surely not be as convenient to "drop by" for some Maggi Mee or just to say "hi!!"...We used to go for late night supper together, that's just cause we lived near each other...now that she's moved...hmmm...anyway, I hope she's found a job or at least gone for a few interviews!! Okay, okay...now, I really gotta get back to my books...haih!! They've been calling me the whole of today but I've put them on silent mode or rather the power of procrastination in action!! Ahahahhahahah!!

No comments: