Saturday, June 04, 2005


ORIGINALITY is CREATIVITY...*wondering* Do people really feel good when copying things others do, without really thinking?? Sorta like doing it just because others do it?? Nah, I don't mean copying homework or assignment...talking about people who lacks originality and tries very hard to be who they are not...a bit like trying to replicate another someone on planet Earth. I have a feeling it's an insecure thingy that makes a person vulnerable to follow what others do...you reckon?? Despite the evidence I have following my *theory*, I think future researches should invest more time and money into this interesting area of research. *Ahem*...Looks like I really did learn something from the Psyc Reports!! Opps, btw this is a picture of my mom's hand with Hanna designs, done by me!! Ahhahhahahha, she wanted a simple design, but I wanted to spill my talent all over her hand, ahahahhahaha!! *tsk* *tsk* *tsk* These pair of hands have demonstrated so many times again and again God's love in action in my life...My mom does the laundry everyday...each piece of our clothing at home is hand-washed by my dear mom, hung up to dry in the sun, collecting them in daily before she goes to work and fold and iron them all nicely in the evening before she packs them into our wardrobe respectively!! A mother's love is never ending, as my mommy always reminds me...she says it's like a circle!! Thanks mommy!! =) Posted by Hello

No comments: