Thursday, June 02, 2005


LAST DAY OF UNI AS AN UNDERGRAD STUDENT...yes! After going in and out of this ear-hurting, noisy-as-hell entrance for approximately 2 1/2 years now, I'm finally grduating soon!! Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll pass my final exams, of course I refuse to think otherwise because I think I've stayed long enough being a student here!! Time really flies, I remembered how excited I was when I first arrived, but now after seeing friends coming and going, I think I'm getting quite tired of this routine...I'd say my life here as a student was really an eye-opener, I see and meet lots of people from all over the world and from very different walks of life...sometimes or rather most of the time, I wonder why despite the looking alike on the outside (we're all homo sapiens), we're worlds apart in the inside... Posted by Hello

No comments: