Friday, June 03, 2005


PAPAYA SHOWER GEL...a gift from Eileen that she got me when she went back to Spore for a very brief trip!! Came back from work today, head straight to the shower (as I always do) to scrub off the layer of oil/dirt from cooking, preparing food, cleaning, washing, etc, etc, etc from where I work...Yes, I work at a food stall at Indooroopilly Food Court. Highly stressful job, but bearable!! And guess what?? I think I've been performing pretty well lately, my boss surprisingly gave me a pay-rise of $1 per hour!! *Yay!!* Not much, but still...enough to motivate me to go back to work with a smile on my face while serving the customers, ahahahhahahha!! And oh, back to my topic, and so I headed straight for the shower along with my new Papaya Shower Gel and a yellow meshie to scrub off whatever yucky, smelly, blackie, stinkie I brought back from work!! I feel all so refreshed and hmmm, I actually miss eating papaya from home!! :( My grandpa loves serving us papaya for dessert!! When I was back home, I always tried to get away when grandpa served us papaya and more papayas, but now that I'm away from home, and papayas are so pricy here, I miss grandpa's papaya... :( Posted by Hello

No comments: