Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Home Alone

What do I do when I'm home alone??
  • Tidy up my room
  • Blast the music
  • Watch "Raising Helen" half-way
  • Out to dinner with friends
  • Paint my finger and toe nails
  • AND I DON'T WANNA GO TO BED KNOWING I'M HOME ALONE!!
I think I'm so very spoilt to the core. I don't like being home alone and I think it all boils down to laziness...At least when he is at home, he does the cooking, cleaning, washing, bringing me water, passing me the remote control, bringing in the daily mail, empty the bins, bring in the wheelie bin, tug me in bed and turn off the lights!! 

I don't wanna go to bed because I don't like switching off the lights and walking into my bed in the dark!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG YOU SUPER LAZY PRINCESS!!! hahahaha

which makes john really really sweet la. :)

ChelleZ~* said...

Hahahhaha, I agree...and agree again! ;)