Saturday, February 23, 2008

Michelle the Addict!

I've been shopping madly these days and it's becoming a problem. I acknowledge the problem - I'm a bargain sucker and my adrenalin pumps whenever I see SAVINGS!! Although some things (most things actually) I buy, I don't need them, they are more just to soothe my addiction. I'm addicted to bargains!! How can I not buy these shoes when they were discounted from the original price of $149.95 to $99 and now, final reduction 50% of the reduced price?!?!?!??!?! Tell me how can anyone resist?!?!?!?!? As a result, over the past 3 weeks, i purchased 5 pairs of shoes!! Clothes bargains were equally as bad!! Cutest pair of shorts from Sportsgirl, from $59.95 down to $29.95. As a result, I bought a pair in White, a pair in Mint and another pair in Yellow!! I also bought a few dresses. One of them, the best bargain among the lot were from $99 down to $70 and 50% off the reduced price. To my *surprise* *surprise* at the checkout, the dress was down to $50 and %50 off $50 makes it $25!! I also bought singlets from Giordano to wear as layers and they were from $25 down to $10!! All these bargains are seriously driving me insane!! I buy and buy and buy and get soooooooooo hyped up when I see the discount tags being thrown in my faceeeeeeeeeee!! Please don't get me started on lingerie and pyjamas!! I'm a serial shopper!!

Michelle: Hi all! My name is Michelle and I'm a Shopaholic.

Shopaholic Anonymous: Hi Michelle! We welcome you!

4 comments:

farah lee said...

omg michelle.. and you just complained that prices of necessities are increasing and wages are not. now i know where your wages go! hahaha

it should be like this la:
Michelle: Hi all! My name is Michelle and I'm a Shopaholic.

Shopaholic Anonymous: Eh, you've been here too long la. you're not anonymous anymore, you're well-known here!

ChelleZ~* said...

*Rolling on the floor laughs* hahahahahahhahha!! I've just checked myself into SA la!!

See Farah, the problem is I cannot resist bargains!! I'm doomed!!

farah lee said...

eh, you really checked into SA ka? like, really?? cuz i can believe it you know, esp since you're in aus. :P

ChelleZ~* said...

Ahahahhahahahahahhahahahha, so rolling on the floor, I cannot type!!!!! hahahhahahhahahah!! I'll keep you guessing, hehehehhehehe!!