Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day 2008

No flowers, no chocolate for me this year (not that I fancy being part of the victims of overpriced florists!)...

We only managed to book for a table for dinner at SONO last night - was a disaster!! Not the food but we argued over some mundane shit - as we do!!

Dinner was (as usual) good with a very tensed atmosphere as both head-strong people were not prepared to give in - welcome to our world!!

This afternoon however I had my surprise(!) I had lunch delivered to me at work. I had my favourite Chicken Namban, Taro milk tea with herbal jelly (slurpsssss!!) and a box of variety of 4 beard papa dessert! Yummy-dooooo-dahhhhhh!! 

Got picked up from work to get home (although home from work is only a mere 7 minutes stroll up and down the hill and up again), and was given a stalk of origami rose, hahahha!! Apparently, someone learnt to fold it on You Tube!! They do teach you some useful stuff in the cyber space these days!! For those of you who didn't manage to buy any overpriced roses for this occasion, perhaps try You Tube!! =)

7 comments:

farah lee said...

michelle!!!!!!! omg john is so sweet laaaa. food delivered to your office, how nice!!!!!! i love food!!!! hahahaha! wait, i shall also blog about my valentine'z. HAHAHA

Anonymous said...

oh maaaan, I should have tried You Tube first!

Anonymous said...

oh and hello Chellez :D

ChelleZ~* said...

Hello, hello!! =)

You two love birds!! =)

Anonymous said...

i just noticed, TARO MILK TEA!!!!!!! i thought i was the only weirdo who liked taro milk tea.. hahahahaha! of course in KL it's not called the classy taro, it's called YAM! YAMMMMM hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Hey I like Taro Milk tea too .. my housemate works in a milk tea shop and he brings back bottles sometimes. ^___^

ooooo origami rose. I'll work on that !

ChelleZ~* said...

TARO MILK TEA ROCKS LA!! Especially when you add extra toppings like bubbly pearls and herbal jelly...oooooolala!! Yummilicious!! =) Better than alcohol!!