Saturday, February 02, 2008

It's been decided...

I'm sick of Brisbane, it is time to move on...

Here is the plan...
I will be moving back to KL for approximately 2 years to further my studies in Managerial Psychology and at the same time (hopefully) gain some work experience in the field of corporate training/HR. Once my two years is up in KL, I'll probably be so irritated and agitated by the politics happening that I'd wanna escape the country. I will then return to Australia and hopefully start a new chapter of my life in my favourite city, Melbourne!! =) 

Sounds like a good plan?? Ahhahahah, that's the ideal plan...so let's all keep our fingers crossed, and hope for my reality to unfold the way I desire!

The tentative date for this plan to take action is set to be some time in mid September, and hopefully hit the books in November. 

As part of my performance review last year, my boss promised that she will try to persuade the Marketing Director to let me go on a marketing trip to Hong Kong (yay!)/East Malaysia (boo!). My boss has recently told me that the trip could take place in September. Grrrrr...every time she talks about the trip in September, I feel so darn guilty!! (I obviously have not told her my intentions). I'm suppose to give one month's notice, but because my boss is so nice to me, I've decided to give 3...and that will not happen till June. Looks like I'll have to feel the guilt for the next 4 months. *sighz*


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAYYYYYYYYYY YOU'RE COMING BACK!!!!

(that's all that matters! :)

hopefully by then we'll be studying together-gether la. and hope you get the hongkong trip. sure i know the only reason you wanna go there is for the SHOPPING! hahaha

Anonymous said...

nnoooooOOOOOo you're going awayyyyyy

well. don't feel guilty about leaving, I read from a survey, 40% of Brisbane workers plan to switch jobs this year.

40%!