Saturday, February 09, 2008

Lesson No. ONE!!

Lesson No. One: Never lift up the cover of a covered toilet bowl in public toilets!!

I always get bitten...always bitten and never shy, that's me!!
Disgusting art work of mother nature is what I see each time I lift open covered toilet bowls in public toilets. Each time I remind myself never to let such mishap happen again - "If the toilet bowl is covered, leave it and move on to the next cubicle!" But over and over again, Michelle thinks to herself, "Aha, covered toilet bowl! Means some clean freak covered the bowl while flushing!" Wrong AGAIN!! How many times can one be wrong??

Folks, if you never get anything from reading my posts, please at least get this one in your head. A friendly reminder to all: NEXT TIME YOU SEE A COVERED TOILET BOWL, MOVE ON TO THE NEXT CUBICLE!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"disgusting art work of mother nature" has got to be the most contradictory sentence ever. hahaha!

and if it's covered, just flush it before opening it la. that's what i do. actually i open first, then flush. then i use it. :P

ChelleZ~* said...

Ewwwww, I will try to remember not to open and give it a good flush before opeining!!