Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Taste of Sweetness in August

Can't believe that we're a month and a half from Mid Autumn Festival 2010, and I already have mooncake in the kitchen! Mid Autumn Festival 2010 falls on the 22nd September 2010. It is without a doubt, one of my favourite festivals in the Chinese calander. I love everything about it - love the sweetness of mooncake, love the elaborated patterns on the cake, love the snowy skin mooncake, love the green tea paste, love the durian paste, love the traditional lotus paste, love the lanterns, love playing with candles, love melting the wax from the candles, love staring at the moon, love making a wish to the fairy up in the moon...most of all, love that I was granted a special wish and I got to spend it with you!
Mid Autumn Festival 2009: One for Justin, one for Emily, one for Michelle, one for Teng...

No comments: