Sunday, July 04, 2010

What a friend is not...

Friends are meant to be very meaningful people who would accept you as you are.

Sometimes, some friends make us feel like they are here to tell us what to do. As such, I don't feel comfortable sharing with them as how friends would. They would pass judgment, criticize and sometimes deliberately say things that may be hurtful. It's quite uneventful that some friends end up this way. I am fortunate that not all my friends are this way. But that one or two who are like that are enough to make me put up my defenses to stay away from them in order to avoid being a victim of their own little gossiping frenzy!

If you think you are a friend to someone, be a friend...Friends usually have no deliberate intentions nor agenda behind what they do for you. If you think you cannot be a friend, stay away!

No comments: