Saturday, July 03, 2010

What does that small voice say?

Having the courage to end a long term relationship was one of the few bigger achievments for me. Upon the break up, I was not only relieved but entirely grateful for all the little and big good things that started to come my way. I instantly knew without a doubt, what I did was right and indeed needed to happen.

Today, I am happily living my life doing the things I enjoy, along with the people I love. For all I have today, I will not trade them for anything else in the world. I just know that this is the beginning of all good things and I will be blessed with nothing less than what I deserve from this day forth!


p/s: Ending a relationship with someone is never easy. But that small voice in you will never go wrong. Follow your heart, and your dreams will be discovered...it will lead you on a long journey of never ending happiness (with the one you TRULY love).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope this happiness is TRULY never ending ...