Tuesday, October 11, 2005


CATCH-UP-TUESDAY...Today is a catch up day because 1) I finally got to catch up with all the sleep I've been dying for and, 2) I caught up with Munn whom I've not spent much time with for agessssss!!

Sleep was good...I haven't had the chance to sleep in for quite some time now. Last night I made it a point to tire myself out and told myself that I'd at least stay in bed till mid day today...and so I did!! I slept till around 11am before I finally caught a glimpse of sun light bursting through my bedroom window from the corner of my eyes...then I thought to myself, "It's about time to wake up, Miss sleepy head!!", But Miss sleepy head knowing how sleepy and tired she was couldn't care less to respond...continued her journey into dreamland...then at round about 11:30am, someting in me just sprung me up!! I opened my eyes, reached out for my laptop which was underneath my bed, sat it on my bed, turned it on and wacthed one episode of funny Scrubs before I dozed off at the end of it again...!! Finally at 12:20pm, I was woken up by my noisy hungry factory and so that was when I left my bed in search of food from the kitchen!!

After my breaky + lunchie = branchie??, I headed for the shower before I took a bus to meet up with Mr Mohawk at Indooroopilly Shopping Centre as planned last night. I was really looking forward to it coz I really didn't wanna spend my off day at home doing nothing. So meeting up with Munn was a great idea...besides, he's gonna be graduating and returning home to Singapore by the end of this year and I realised I haven't been spending much time with him lately. Anyway, we met up, chat over a purplish-looking blueberry cheese cake and coffee, shopped a bit...killed some time at K-mart, had Maccas for dinner, went back to his place for a movie which his housemate, Shufen was half way watching...before we called it a day!! Spent a good 7 hours with Munn...something in me told me that I think I'm gonna really miss this guy when he leaves for home. He's sincere, easy-going, up-front and daring (well, the new hairstyle says it all!!), with an attitude that doesn't really care much about things but yet he's sensitive to people around him. Aha, how complicated is Munn?!?!? Ahahahahahha!! He's a great guy...well at least a great brother for sure coz he got Bonds undies for his sister while shopping today!! Thanks for a great time with you today Munn!! I would gladly do it again!! =)

p/s: Jessie's PR was finally approved after a long 6 1/2 months wait...congratulations!! Now is time for serious business!! ehehheeheh!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, wat can I say, I thoroughly enjoyed myself too. Its great to just hang out with someone with no expectations whatsoever. Just chilling out. I'm sure there'll be lots of ppl who disagree with you about me being sensitive to people around me, cos I'm definitely not. Its been great knowing you here in Brissy and I thank God for that. He will bless you with the desires of your heart cos you have and will continue to believe and obey. Love you.

Anonymous said...

oh, and I want that picture... thanks :)

ChelleZ~* said...

Munn, if you ever decide not to keep in touch with me, I suggest you lock up all your shoes in a safe box, coz if you ever come up with such decision, I'd burn all your shoes!! ;p Got me?!?!?