Friday, October 07, 2005

SELECTION CRITERIA in progress... I'm in the midst of responding to a selection criteria for a job application. I'm trying for the position of a Child Safety Officer. It sounds like an interesting and challenging job...well, I bet it is!! Just the way I'd like it!! I'm quite hopeless in office, routine-based, 9 - 5 jobs...I don't know why...maybe coz I'm an easily bored person?? Not exactly my cup of tea to sit in the comfort of an office from morning to evening, doing the same thing over and over again. Anyway back to the job...it was recommended by Lung. He's been so helpful, I guess I must really buy him dinner or something...He's sat down with me to go through the questions from the selection criteria and has given me lots of helpful hints and tips. He's also explained the nature of this job to me and has given me lots of encourgament and support. Thanks Lung, you've taught me so much and I really do appreciate it!! Well, another person who has been really helpful is Alvin. Today I took a peek into his final hour at work on a Friday afternoon!! I took a train to Darra, and Alvin picked me up from the train station...from there we went to a local pharmacy where he had to close their account or pass them something or something like that...and so I tagged along...after which we went to the bank where he had to drop off some stuff. Then from there we headed back to Alvin's office where I had my documents certified by his company's director who is also a JP. Thank goodness for Alvin's help that I managed to get my documents certified by today...or else I probably wouldn't be able to make it for the deadline on Monday!! *Phew* Thanks Alvin...as I mentioned on MSN, I owe you BIG time...taro bubble tea??

Okay, let you in to my little secret...I still can't believe myself that I'm currently SEEKING EMPLOYMENT!! Hmmm, *scratch head*...wasn't I in Uni just yesterday?? Doing the usual things of a typical Uni student?? Time flies...and that is a fact that I can never get over with!! Whatever it is...I'll just have to sink into reality and remind myself that I'll in 22 in approximately a month's time...so seeking employment is an absolutely normal thing and I should be very excited by it...wait a minute, did I not mention that I AM indeed quite excited about it?? About the whole employment thingy?? It is exciting...like a whole new phase in life!!

**Current addiction: Grey's Anatomy...I so can't wait for the 3rd episode of the 2nd season!! Will someone please soothe my addiction?!?!??!**

No comments: